Wednesday, April 3, 2019

nz...............................

suddenly i feel stupid............................... suddenly i realize something............................... fund from there must be bigger............................... much more bigger............................... it hurts like hell............................... want to say this............................... make me the second............................... want to sing this............................... i can make you fall in love with me............................... though you dont love me ................... trying to find positives behind all these............................... maybe he is bad for me............................... maybe lord has a better person for me............................... mush more better ...............................

No comments: