Wednesday, April 3, 2019

feel weird...............................

feel uncomfortable............................... feel being the center of attraction............................... i cant do anything............................... my mind is full of my loss............................... oh lord............................... help me please............................... i need you right now............................... to unravel all bad in me .................................... trying ti find something positives behind all these............................... maybe he has other good plans for me............................... maybe those who choose her............................... know a very good reason ............................... that she will be able to handle it better than me............................... maybe lord know that she is better in this thing than me ...................................

No comments: