Tuesday, April 23, 2019

sometimes i feel very stupid.........................................................

he hurt me once......................................................... and i promise not to meet him again......................................................... but suddenly he texted me yesterday and want to meet......................................................... and i forget my promise to myself......................................................... and i get hurt again......................................................... very stupid......................................................... now i promise to myself again......................................................... not to meet that person anymore......................................................... i hope i remember this promise today onwards ...............................................................

No comments: