Wednesday, May 15, 2019

pray and believe that he will give it to me .................................

maybe then i didnt put much believe in my pray................................. so it is like this................................. it didnt come true................................. gi hope i get the opportunity to go there again................................. and i will put all my believe in my pray................................. thus it will happen................................. believe he is nice................................. believe he loves me................................. believe he will help me................................. believe he will grant my wish................................. believe he will bless me................................. believe he will be on my side always..................................

No comments: