Friday, June 14, 2019

weird day.............................

great host............................. great guest............................. dear lord............................. i beg you............................. make me okay............................. make it okay............................. make me love you............................. make me yearn for you............................. more and more............................. till there is not a thing left in me............................. i cant control my eyes............................. i cant control my heart............................. i cant manage my stupid brain............................. if it is your fate............................. make me happy............................. make it easy............................. dont make it difficult............................. bless me all the way ....................................

No comments: