Saturday, August 31, 2019

she asks me to do translation again……………………………………

the boss she is…………………………………… cannot say no of course…………………………………… just doing it…………………………………… grudging inside at first…………………………………… but now I am enjoying it…………………………………… I force myself to enjoy everything come to my face…………………………………… including this…………………………………… having positive thoughts always…………………………………… and there will be positive things come to my way…………………………………… don’t expect things from her…………………………………… expects things from him…………………………………… asking this…………………………………… the study thang…………………………………… dear lord…………………………………… it is making me very sad…………………………………… I had failed many times…………………………………… and my friends got succeeded…………………………………… and it is making me jealous…………………………………… and I should not be jealous…………………………………… sending prays for them…………………………………… hoping their luck will get my way…………………………………… being afraid…………………………………… this age doesn’t stop…………………………………… worrying that I will be in the blacklist…………………………………… as of this kind of stupid reason ……………………………………

No comments: