Sunday, September 8, 2019

maybe it is his way...........................

to protect me........................... to show me........................... who they really are........................... when everyday seem nice........................... but actually they are fake........................... this is his way........................... to protect me........................... tho i can feel it now still........................... still dizzy........................... still having fast heart beat........................... still shaking........................... thingking of them........................... they are disgusting........................... i hope god put bad people away from me........................... i hope god put the fake poeple away from me........................... i hope god put the two faces people away from me ....................................

No comments: