Sunday, October 13, 2019

i did bring works...........................

but it is too little........................... the idle hands are scary........................... surfing those things........................... in the name of lord........................... today i come again........................... bringing other jobs again........................... if he allows........................... he will help me understand........................... he will help me create proposal from all of this........................... sexy proposal........................... the one that can lure the supervisor........................... the ones there........................... he will make me happy........................... he will make me smile........................... he will make me laugh........................... he will hold me tight........................... and never let me go ............................

No comments: