Monday, March 16, 2020

all who apply that positions………………………………………………………………………

I hope they all got accepted……………………………………………………………………… So my place will empty……………………………………………………………………… The personals will be reduce tremendously……………………………………………………………………… And that is good……………………………………………………………………… As there is rumor……………………………………………………………………… That this can pay them anymore……………………………………………………………………… And that this is in the bring of extinction……………………………………………………………………… That is scary……………………………………………………………………… May lord save me……………………………………………………………………… In the name of lord……………………………………………………………………… May he help me manage my business……………………………………………………………………… If he allows……………………………………………………………………… He will give me offer from far away place……………………………………………………………………… He is the greatest……………………………………………………………………… He will make miracles……………………………………………………………………… He will make this good……………………………………………………………………… He will my business good……………………………………………………………………… He will ge me offer from there ………………………………………………………………………

No comments: