Thursday, March 26, 2020

Me vs them…………………………………

This case reminds me of that case………………………………… She or they act as if they are cleverer than me………………………………… It irritates me………………………………… I don’t want them to mess with me………………………………… I don’t want them to mess with my head………………………………… I preserve it for my study………………………………… I don’t want it in chaos………………………………… I don’t want them to mess with my life………………………………… I do pray everyday………………………………… I know what I want………………………………… I ask Him daily………………………………… They don’t know what I want………………………………… I don’t want them to mess with my heart………………………………… It is fragile………………………………… I don’t want it to be broken………………………………… I did give it up to Him………………………………… Hence………………………………… Initially I want to go with them………………………………… But not anymore………………………………… I put myself in His protection………………………………… If they have bad intention for me ………………………………… I hope he will protect me………………………………… Maybe they have good intention………………………………… But I am not sure………………………………… My head is full of it………………………………… I hope he will be my side forever and ever ………………………………………………

No comments: