Friday, March 6, 2020

mrsa………………………………………

she applies for civil servant……………………………………… at first I don’t want her to do so……………………………………… she is my only friend here……………………………………… if she leaves I will be alone……………………………………… that is bullshit……………………………………… bet then again……………………………………… in the name of lord……………………………………… I pray the best for her……………………………………… If he allows……………………………………… She will get the job as civil servant……………………………………… He is the greatest……………………………………… He will make mirackes……………………………………… That will make her happy……………………………………… That will make her child happy……………………………………… That will make her husband happy……………………………………… That will make her inlaws happy……………………………………… I will be ok here without her……………………………………… He will accompany me always ……………………………………………………

No comments: