Sunday, May 24, 2020

Must always be positive………………………………………………….

Think positive that I will be accepted…………………………………………………. in one of the three places I mentioned in each of my prayers…………………………………………………. always think positive…………………………………………………. if later I am accepted…………………………………………………. then the study will go smoothly…………………………………………………. I'll graduate on time…………………………………………………. still positive after that…………………………………………………. if i have to stay there…………………………………………………. still happy…………………………………………………. believe in Him…………………………………………………. still positive…………………………………………………. if you really have to go back…………………………………………………. then go back it is…………………………………………………. but believe in Him…………………………………………………. that wherever I am placed…………………………………………………. that place is good for me ………………………………………………….

No comments: