Saturday, June 6, 2020

long term effort…………………………………………………..

will bring a big surprise………………………………………………….. I must not stop………………………………………………….. Keep trying………………………………………………….. Keep praying………………………………………………….. If it is good for me………………………………………………….. He will give it to me………………………………………………….. If it is not good for me………………………………………………….. I hope he help me………………………………………………….. Make my heart calm………………………………………………….. And can let it go………………………………………………….. As it will be very difficult………………………………………………….. It will be very painful………………………………………………….. As I did try for a very long time………………………………………………….. And I did fall many times………………………………………………….. If later he decide that………………………………………………….. It is not good for me………………………………………………….. And he does not give me this………………………………………………….. I must be in great agony………………………………………………….. I hope at that time………………………………………………….. He will be with me………………………………………………….. He will cheer me………………………………………………….. And he will give me a better one ………………………………………………………..

No comments: