Monday, August 17, 2020

Avoiding gathering with neighbor

 

Avoiding gathering with neighbor………………………………………………………………………………

It was crazy………………………………………………………………………………

I did not know what the reason………………………………………………………………………………

Maybe I am tired………………………………………………………………………………

As I go to places………………………………………………………………………………

Go to malls………………………………………………………………………………

Maybe it is not the reason………………………………………………………………………………

Maybe I make up that reason………………………………………………………………………………

What the ef………………………………………………………………………………

Or maybe there is parents around………………………………………………………………………………

So what………………………………………………………………………………

It should not disturb your things………………………………………………………………………………

You should still do your things normally………………………………………………………………………………

Being they are here or not………………………………………………………………………………

 Maybe I will be good next time………………………………………………………………………………

Lets see………………………………………………………………………………

Maybe he will help me to be good next time………………………………………………………………………………

Lets wait ………………………………………………………………………………

No comments: