Thursday, August 13, 2020

The signal is f***…

 

The signal is f***…………………………………………………………………………

Making me furious…………………………………………………………………………

Making me sad…………………………………………………………………………

Making me angry…………………………………………………………………………

Making me sad…………………………………………………………………………

Making me depressed…………………………………………………………………………

I have a lot of jobs…………………………………………………………………………

But it is like this…………………………………………………………………………

Lord…………………………………………………………………………

And remembering that chat with neighbor…………………………………………………………………………

Me being all sleepy all the time…………………………………………………………………………

They said it is an illness…………………………………………………………………………

Sugary thing…………………………………………………………………………

Giving me chill…………………………………………………………………………

Wandering minds…………………………………………………………………………

My work…………………………………………………………………………

My health…………………………………………………………………………

All the things come in once…………………………………………………………………………

Hit my head so hard …………………………………………………………………………

 

No comments: