Monday, January 4, 2021

I should know

 


I should know…………………………………………..

I must know…………………………………………..

I have to know…………………………………………..

That all the thongs in films are only stories…………………………………………..

They are only made up things…………………………………………..

They are only imagination…………………………………………..

They are not real…………………………………………..

But this heart cant be controlled…………………………………………..

This heart is stupid…………………………………………..

This brain is idiotic…………………………………………..

This heart want all that kinds of things…………………………………………..

To be happened in this real world…………………………………………..

Happen in my life…………………………………………..

I want a happy story…………………………………………..

I want a happy ending …………………………………………..

I want a happy life…………………………………………..

This is my life…………………………………………..

I am the actor of my life…………………………………………..

I am the director of my life…………………………………………..

I am the writer of my life…………………………………………..

I will write the best scenario ever made…………………………………………..

For me…………………………………………..

For myself…………………………………………..

For my life…………………………………………..

I will make it all happy …………………………………………..

No comments: