Saturday, April 10, 2021

Eating with them

 


Eating with them………………………………

Don’t feel comfortable………………………………

And he said something shocking………………………………

It stucks in my head………………………………

he said is that reviewer will not get point………………………………

Thats bullshit………………………………

That hurts………………………………

Dang to that statement………………………………

And then this meeting………………………………

Is taking too long………………………………

Holy dang………………………………

Want to go back to office………………………………

And do things………………………………

A lot of things………………………………

Here I cant play game ………………………………

Here I cant join online seminar ………………………………

There is no signal………………………………

Why god………………………………

What happen………………………………

I know it should be like this………………………………

Still………………………………

I question………………………………

I want to know the reason …………………………………………………

No comments: