Friday, May 20, 2022

and the other work

 



and the other work

it will be also approved

by my future supervisor

she will be gladly willing to supervise me

and i will take the test

and i will do my test well

and i will gte good scores

and i will apply for my study

and i will be accepted there

and i will apply for the grant

and i will get the grant

the one thing that bothers me

the recommendations

but i must not have negative thoughts

i must always be positive in all things

including this

believe in him

that he will help me getting the recommendations

and believe in him

that all things inside reccomendations is all good

and believe in him

that the recommendations will help me get there

and believe in him

that maybe i can add three more than usual

mister m that she mentioned

i hope he will give me recommendation

and mrs from ministry

i hope she will give me reccomendation too

and my new rector

i hope she will give me recommendation too

lets believe in him

all the way


No comments: