Tuesday, November 1, 2022

in the name of lord

 



in the name of lord

hope with me here

help everything

or help a part of it

or help someone here

all has been planned by him

there must a thing why i am here

there is a cause he place me here

just enjoy the moment

meeting them

getting benefit from them

having networking with them

and all positive things come out of it

the one near here

next to me

mumbling of the uncomfortable phrases

i get contaminated

get the negativity touching me

rubbing all over my skin

it seems

the speech is deliberately being dragged

as long as possible

it is the closing

just say thank you

and explain what the next steps should be

thats all

everybody will understand just that

but it is not the case

the long sentences

seems never end

No comments: