Saturday, November 26, 2022

The meeting will start soon

 




The meeting will start soon

But memories

Of the pasts

 When they always late

All the times

Many times

It did come

 And I finished it fast

 Was i that hungry

Crazy me

Idiot me

 They say it is dangerous to eat fast

 They say we should eat slow

 As it is good to eat slow

They go home

And it is time

 Should I go home too

 Not go home tho

Go there

To that building

 The meeting

Neighborhood meeting

 It is plus four

And I think they will not come this soon

This early

As usual

They will come late

Very late

The invitation is at 7

And it is 830

And there is no sign to start the program yet

Collecting all the patience out there

All has meanings

Including this

All has purpose

Including these

 Members are still few

A little number of persons

 There will be two possibilities

Start with only this

Or wait for more

 I hope the later latter

The program ends

But nobody go home


No comments: