Friday, December 8, 2023

Let me fly with yyóu

 






 Entering the realm of oblivion

Nothing matters

Only you hold the most significant role in my life

The whole entity of me in an awesome being thanks to you

And that is a scripture that I must put in my brain all along the magnificent fenomena you create for me

And for others around me

They become futile as I mention you repeatedly

In my mouth and in my veins

Whispering through the wind 

Waving sky accompanied by cheerful leaves

Dancing to the right and left

And this kind of gathering inspires me to be a better being

A more awesome being

Awesomeness is you and me

Then become one and hundreds

Spreading to the corner of the islands

Centuries of awesome efforts

Mmm

Creatures of dawn

Let me fly with yyóu

Ño other man can satisfy me like you do



No comments: