Wednesday, May 9, 2007

sweet


> *Subject:* I Want a Boy say this to Me>>>>>>

Girl: Do i ever cross ur mind?>
Boy: No>
Girl: Do you like me?>
Boy: Not really>
Girl: Do you want me?>
Boy: No>
Girl: Would you cry if I left?>
Boy: No>
Girl: Would you live for me?>
Boy: No>
Girl: Would you do anything for me?>
Boy: No>
Girl: Choose--me or ur life>
Boy: my life>
The girl runs away in shock and pain,>
and the boy runs after her and says...>>
The reason you never cross my mind>
is because you're always on my mind.>>
The reason why I don't like you>
is because I love you.>>
The reason I don't want you>
is because I need you.>>
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left>
is because I would die if you left.>>
The reason I wouldn't live for you>
is because I would die for you.>>
The reason why I'm not willing to do>
anything for you is because I would do everything for you.>>
The reason I chose my life>
is because YOU ARE MY LIFE.>> >

No comments: