Saturday, April 11, 2009

hope


today i got a text message from someone i did not know
my mind wandering around
imagining extraordinary things
i dream that the person is very beautiful, very sexy, very big, very smart, very rich
and he loves me desperately and unconditionally
he is willing to do everything for me
and he will treat me the way i want to be treated
i am not just an ordinary guy
i want to be treated differently from the others
as the way it is, i hope he will remember me for the rest of his life
and i hope i can put an unremarkable impression in him
i want to know the secret way how to please a man maximumly
or maybe beyond the limit
then he can not afford to be parted from me
he can not get me of off his mind
he will have obsession for me all the time
that is a wondeful thing
i hope it truly happen to me

No comments: