Sunday, September 6, 2009

big things


big things

work - thx u lord. one of my friends remind me something that i just realize now. that all this time i look a job as an administration staff. now i got it. i should be thankful. help me lord. in my work i dont get along well with my boss. i ahte her. just now i realize that i must change. that i must try fix my relation with her. sorry lord. because i ask to much. from now on i will try to be grateful always for all that u had give me.

tes - thx u lord. finally i finish my thesis. and finally i got my exam date. i hope everything will be ok. help me lord. i am very afarid facing my test. make me clever in my test pls. i just realize that i should read a lot for my exam. sorry lord for a lot of complaints.

lebaran - thx u lord lebaran is coming. thx u for giving me time to meet lebaran again. help me lord to make me grateful for what i am. i should be thankful i got days off in lebaran. but i am not. i want more days off. sorry lord for asking to much.

graduation - thx u lord finally i graduate. i hope this will come true. help me lord so my office give permition for attending graduation. i want to attend it alot. soory i over confident and believe that i will graduate

married - thx u lord for giving me a wife. i hope she wants me. help me lord so i can treat her right as u wish. sorry lord i over confident that i believe she will marry me.

No comments: