Sunday, September 6, 2009

mad at boss


mad at boss

lord i hate her. many times i fight with her. i remember six times, maybe there are more but i dont remember.
first about my mistake in my job. but that is ok. i think. because i am a new worker. but she angry directly. why dont first she gives me directions. she is a bad bos. dont u think?
second she angry with me coz i dont help mr gun. i forgot my task to help mr gun always. but she just angry right away. why dont she uses nice words to warn me?
third i dont get payment on my overtime job. actually it doesnot matter. but mr gun phone her to ask about it. then she blames me again why i dont call her by myslef. she just so wrong on everything in my eyes.
fourth i want to take the day off for my test. i ask her by email. she gets angry because i dont ask her by phone. maybe its my fault. i think she thinks it is impolite to ask a permition by email. but i use a modern technology. she is just so uptight.
fifth in early times, i online a lot on fb. then she warns me online. then i stop. but it is ok. its all my fault.
sixth she forces me to ol all the time by ym. it disturb me coz i will not able to donlod my pics in my other account. but thats ok. its not relate to work. i will donlod it at home or net cafe

No comments: