Tuesday, June 25, 2013

edan season 6

Participants: ------------- Muhammad arief budiman, Onad Messages: --------- Onad: PING!!! Muhammad arief budiman: Ya? Onad: How are u? Muhammad arief budiman: Fine Onad: How about your boyfriend? Onad: mmm are u busy? Muhammad arief budiman: Nope Onad: Nope? Onad: thank God you're okay there Muhammad arief budiman: Glad u r okay too Onad: be happy. Looks like you already happy with him Muhammad arief budiman: Him? Muhammad arief budiman: Who? Onad: 1371635177369.jpeg (23.28 KB) Onad: I follow ur account Muhammad arief budiman: It ended long time ago. He seduced me and used me to make his man jealous Onad: oh I see. just ask, what the hell r u looking for in this life? Onad: Have fun? Muhammad arief budiman: I waNt a serious relationship Muhammad arief budiman: I told u that Muhammad arief budiman: U know my story Muhammad arief budiman: I told everything to u Onad: Yes, I know that Onad: U have not found it? Muhammad arief budiman: Not yet Onad: actually he was there and follow you. but you never realize it. I hope you get the best Muhammad arief budiman: Who do u mean? Muhammad arief budiman: U? Onad: No, not me. I never had you but not my intentions Muhammad arief budiman: Who? Muhammad arief budiman: Why not u? Onad: But he's dancing with another man Muhammad arief budiman: Who is he? Who is another man? Onad: you and your man Onad: My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways Caused a good strong man like you to walk out my life Muhammad arief budiman: who is my man? Muhammad arief budiman: To be honest I always mention u in my pray Muhammad arief budiman: To tell u the truth I never ever can make u dissappear from my head Onad: yesterday I lost, but is now back. I just hope the best for you. I just want you to be happy with whoever it is. Onad: U re in my heart. Always Muhammad arief budiman: I am afraid ur sweet words will kill me again Muhammad arief budiman: I cry when I find ur name again in my bb Onad: Although it hurts I'll be the first to say that I was wrong I know I'm probably much too late To try and apologize for my mistakes But I just want you to know Onad: I hope he buys you flowers I hope he holds your hand Give you all his hours When he has the chance Muhammad arief budiman: I remember all memories. I remember when I hold u tight in the rain. It hurts a lot Onad: I once had a heart, I thank you for the grace God has given me. I'm just an ordinary person, I've got a lot wrong, I'm not always right, and I learned to interpret Muhammad arief budiman: I hope I can hold u again Muhammad arief budiman: I am being crazy Muhammad arief budiman: I am ready to die again Onad: I hope to meet you just to hold quite a matter of seconds so that you can feel all of the contents of this Muhammad arief budiman: They say if u r afraid being hurt don't do love at all Muhammad arief budiman: Where r u anyway

No comments: