Monday, August 4, 2014

Adoption-----

i dont know why u forbid this kind of thing??? What bad will happen out of this??? I really want a kid. But i dont want to remarry (for now) i dont know until when this feeling will stay. But now what i really want is a kid. I just want you to bless me in this. Show me the way. Show me the process. show me everything. Just like u show me everything good in my life. I want this for so long. But i always postpone it. Actually i dont postpone it, i just never do anything about this. The intention is there all along. I juat want u to move me. Actually i understand that it is me who have to move myself. (that is what i realize just now). Once, i tried to send melvin to school, be he doesnt want to. Then i try to send aan to school, and he doesnt want to either. I dont want to postpone it anymore. I dont know when will i die. I wish i could adpot a kid or many more before i die. Now (actually yesterday when i was in ponorogo). when family from sumoroto visits grandma, one of them is om win’s son. They say that he just graduate from senior high. And he will not do anything. I want to send him to school, here, in ups, with me. Will you allow me? But i am afraid to say that to my family back then. Give me courage to say that to my family this saturday when we will have family gathering.

No comments: