Monday, August 4, 2014

Geng warna vs geng ikip-

----- putu has already moved away. Mbak wik will move next year. The only left behind is mbak sari. Hope can get along with her. But i predict it will never be the same. Mak nyak is all over my life. Everything happen in my days, i report to her. And her comments always calm my mind, sooth my brain. She always around when i need her. When i have trouble, i always come to her. She takes me to eat, she takes me to mall, she takes me everywhere, who will do that now???? I predict life will be hard from now on wothout her around. Then i got another geng. When i got accepted in ikip, i get along well with fitri, ipah n ika. Then fitri passed away. Ipah and ika slip away. They have their own business now. Work consumes all of our times. It is really hard to gather together. This office kills our time. And honestly i can be very very close to them like how close i am with mak nyak. What will hapepn to me now? Lord????? I dont want to be ungrateful. I will accept whatever you give me. Although i dont know what it will be, i will try so hard to be grateful. Maybe i will consider it as not the same with what i want. Maybe you more understand what i want, what is better for me, what is better for my life.

No comments: