Tuesday, August 30, 2016

That obstacle..........................................

Hold me down.......................................... Erase my happiness.......................................... Erode my calm.......................................... Raise my anger.......................................... Ruin my smile.......................................... O dear lord.......................................... Read my thought.......................................... Simply help me.......................................... You can do that.......................................... Since you are my home.......................................... Till the end of time.......................................... End of the world.......................................... Maybe you and me.......................................... Forever..........................................

No comments: