Tuesday, August 30, 2016

God..........................................

Oh my lord.......................................... Dream you helping me.......................................... All is in your hand.......................................... Let me have this.......................................... Merry in my day.......................................... Ignore my pain.......................................... Give me light.......................................... Hope you bring me sun.......................................... Tomorrow still comes.......................................... You are still you.......................................... Very irritating.......................................... Everytime i try to love you.......................................... Ruin my life.......................................... Sometimes i wonder.......................................... Us in your creation.......................................... Sincere is what in you.......................................... It is what it is.......................................... Sun is not as bright as you.......................................... It is dark in disguise.......................................... Since you are you..........................................

No comments: