Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Lust of hatred..........................................

On this day.......................................... Until you fix all.......................................... Inside my body.......................................... Nothing else matters.......................................... Give me something.......................................... The sign of you.......................................... Here with me.......................................... Enormous stone on my chest.......................................... Rage is in my head.......................................... At this point.......................................... I cant love you.......................................... Numb my heart.......................................... Drive me crazy.......................................... Risk all my life.......................................... Out of my happiness.......................................... Please lord..........................................

No comments: