Sunday, October 30, 2016

And that is usually working................

Noone can take our happiness................ You make your own happiness................ The thing is................ They are tempting................ But unreachable................ And the devil comes too................ That devil................ And the devil that we cant see................ The transparent devil is the worst................ It gets you real deep................ And the show................ Thanks god................ It helps................ That is funny................ But the language remind you................ About the drama series................ There are many of them................ Makes you melow................ Run................ And run for more................ The love is not here................ Chase me................ Catch me................ If you can................ You are not it................ I want other................ I want more................ I want not you................ I want everything but you................

No comments: