Sunday, October 30, 2016

This is how you stand................

On the other side of the wall................ Looking at them................ Without touching................ No way of being close................ Even in your dream................ You just stay................ Admiring from afar................ Just like usual................ And i come to be still................ And you want me to be something else................ Not this................ At least that is how i feel................ Dont know what it will be................ Cant read you really................ Just interprete you................ As i want................ As i can................ On my level of understanding................ The way i judge the world................ And everything else................ Is the same with................ How the way i judge you................ From my side................ My point of view................ What please me................

No comments: