Monday, October 3, 2016

I never have one.................................

And i always complain................................. I should accept it................................. And believe it................................. As destiny from him................................. He manages all................................. Including this................................. And this is the best for me................................. This is not darken my future................................. It will brighten my future................................. It should be................................. It must be................................. What he creates is always good................................. Including this................................. Good for me................................. Though i dont have a clue.................................

No comments: