Monday, October 3, 2016

Sorry for not loving you.................................

Coz i dont know what love is................................. I never experience it................................. Never receive it................................. The hell with it................................. I will learn it................................. I will study it................................. I will master it................................. I will have it................................. And i will spread it................................. All over the world................................. To make it a better place................................. Than it is now................................. The hell with now................................. There is evil everywhere................................. So much suffering.................................

No comments: