Sunday, December 25, 2016

Cc.................

For this time i am afraid i cant................. Control myself................. And it happens................. Now i must change my brain................. I must be able to control myself................. And it will happen................. Of course................. With his help................. His guidance................. His warning................. That is always there................. And will always be ready................. For me................. For all of us................. Without stopping................. Always accompanying................. Show the right path................. Not misguiding................. For my sake................. The sake of all................. For the healthy life sake................. Happy................. Save................. And blessed.................

No comments: