Sunday, December 25, 2016

Lappy.................

Yesterday get annoyed................. When she accidentally touch my lap................. And my lap is broken................. Error................. The charger is dead again................. Very annoyed................. My head is exploding................. Then i turn it off................. Then i go to the food stall................. Smoking................. Enjoying coffee................. Calm my brain................. Then i go back................. I turn it on................. Thank god it works................. This morning it is totally dead................. And i must surrender................. I accept wholeheartedly................. I am not angry................. I am not annoyed................. I believe in him................. There is a plan behind it................. There is a solution waiting................. Sevice................. Buy a new one................. Whatever................. Love you god................. Though................. It hurts a lot.................

No comments: