Sunday, January 8, 2017

At first i have positive thought.........................

What i do is going up to the chief......................... In this place......................... Because of her......................... And her friends......................... The proof is......................... I got a lot of projects......................... Now i just realize......................... That she is only using me......................... Now i dont care......................... Because of yesterday......................... The one that i think it starts......................... The problem......................... Not responding her......................... Not accompanying her to eat......................... So it will be dark......................... In this place......................... For me......................... In the future......................... Maybe it will be like it used to be......................... In old program......................... I will have no projects......................... And i can do whatever......................... I thank god......................... I think good......................... For me......................... For students......................... For learning proces......................... And i hope he sees......................... He understands......................... He guards me......................... To do positive things......................... God bless us all.........................

No comments: