Sunday, January 8, 2017

I cant be like that.........................

First i want to be like that......................... Now not anymore......................... I am me......................... I dont wnat to be like that......................... I want to be like me......................... First i want to be like him......................... Because he is close to the students......................... That seems good......................... But now i realize......................... That his closeness to the students......................... Is that he wants the easiness......................... What easiness......................... Dont know......................... In the test process......................... In the learning process......................... In the assessment process.........................

No comments: