Friday, January 6, 2017

Maybe..................

My mistake wasnot respond to her.................. Her hungry.................. To accompany her eating.................. She is weird.................. Then it is me.................. Before you.................. I give it all to you.................. I knew how she treated mrs ef.................. I knew how she treated mr eits.................. And i remember how she wants me.................. To always cling to her.................. Not stay away from her.................. Just wait and see.................. There will be two.................. She will be angry to me.................. And ignore me.................. And torture me.................. Mentally.................. And the other possibility is.................. She needs help again.................. And she will use me.................. Just like the first time we get close.................. I just realize that now..................

No comments: