Friday, January 6, 2017

The plan is...............

To do a job while conducting duty............... But it is not happening............... They are reckless............... Have to show who i really am............... To destroy them is easy............... But not that............... right? ............... Questioning myself now............... Maybe this has been happening for sometimes............... And i must change that............... That is not good............... I should make it good............... Maybe this is why he puts me here............... Maybe this is the reason............... So much self confidence............... This is not good............... For me............... Time for horror............... Make them suffer............... Have a little joy............... For myself............... Sacrifice others............... There will be time............... For me............... To sacrifice myself...............

No comments: