Wednesday, July 5, 2017

About money..................................

I should find fund again.................................. To pay for his tuition.................................. Before.................................. I get information.................................. But the requirements need a lot of papers.................................. That i dont have.................................. Coz of my ex.................................. So.................................. I plan to borrow from my work again.................................. Hope it is approved.................................. Lazy to think.................................. That i will get rejected.................................. The scary thought.................................. Tiring me ..................................

No comments: