Wednesday, July 5, 2017

The program is gone.................................

Should install again................................. Files are gone................................. Depressed................................. Forget what were the files................................. Who should i blame................................. This place................................. The place before................................. Or me................................. I should blame myself................................. Noone is doing the mistake................................. It is me................................. Just me................................. Damn................................. Fuck................................. Asshole................................. I think i had this kind of experience before................................. And that should teach me what should i have done................................. But i didnt do it................................. Although i know i must do it................................. Stupid me .................................

No comments: