Thursday, August 3, 2017

Chat with sy……………..

In my head only…………….. Get it…………….. Ungrateful…………….. Meet at hotwater…………….. Dating for a while…………….. Into the Ramadan…………….. I have my routine…………….. He disturbs it…………….. I get annoyed…………….. Then he disappears…………….. I don’t realize then…………….. I realize it now…………….. I contact him again…………….. We date again…………….. Then he disturbs my routine again…………….. Then I get annoyed again…………….. Then he disappears again…………….. I realize that then…………….. He disappears for a long time this time…………….. He elft me alone on idul fitri…………….. I got very sad…………….. Then I cant take it anymore…………….. I contact him again…………….. Then we date again…………….. For a while…………….. Then we got into a fight…………….. Over my story of paying my ex school tuition…………….. What the hell…………….. I told him bout that…………….. It was because god promise me heaven if I pay for someone else school tuition…………….. Then he disappears again till now ……………..

No comments: