Thursday, August 3, 2017

The process of scoring……………….

I got stressed………………. The time of yudisium………………. A lot of pupils doing protest………………. I avoid the room………………. Just like the yester semester………………. Yester semester I go to my old place in another program………………. This time I go to lab………………. Thx god………………. There is solution………………. I want them to accept what I give them………………. Because I had processed those things………………. With all of my power………………. Spent a lot of time and thoughts………………. They want they get good things………………. Without hard work………………. Meanwhile those things are in accordance with their capability………………. Then what should I do………………. Then that thought………………. I give them what they want………………. First and second to first………………. Third to second………………. Fourth and fifth to third………………. Then again………………. I will teach them as good as I can………………. And the result is up to him………………. Up to them………………. For all this time I want to be honest………………. Give things according to their capability………………. But all of them are devilish creature………………. Too many protests………………. Just because ………………. They are rich………………. They have money………………. They can pay the tuition………………. They can buy education………………. They can buy knowledge………………. They can buy fakeness ……………….

No comments: