Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The article…………………..

How………………….. It is about English teaching………………….. It is about rainbow………………….. Want that………………….. It is so deep\………………….. God………………….. Help me………………….. I want that………………….. I want what I want………………….. So later I will have smoothness in processing the tasks………………….. If I like it I will have a full power and energy to do it………………….. To finish it………………….. That is one side………………….. The other side tells me that I should make other topic………………….. About teaching English………………….. The consideration is………………….. That scholarship is offering the fund for those who have a beneficial subject for people………………….. Literature versus teaching English………………….. Of course teaching English is having much more chance………………….. It has a very big beneficial aspect for people………………….. Much more big………………….. But………………….. The obstacle is………………….. I don’t understand at all………………….. Bout teaching English………………….. Bout teaching theory………………….. I am afraid …………………..

No comments: