Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The teaching theory…………………..

The reality is………………….. I have been in this section for some times………………….. I had read so many books bout it………………….. I had practice the teaching myself………………….. I had done the research………………….. And the community service………………….. On the teaching section………………….. On the education section………………….. Up to now………………….. But I know very little………………….. The more I read………………….. The more I feel that I know so little………………….. Later………………….. I hope I know more………………….. Much more………………….. Gain more………………….. Acquire more………………….. Grasp more………………….. Understand more………………….. With your help………………….. And the hope is………………….. I can process the article………………….. The proposal………………….. For my education………………….. And then I will get a supervisor………………….. On education section………………….. That will help me go through it………………….. May lord make it all come true …………………..

No comments: