Wednesday, November 7, 2018

and the teacher suddenly texts me...............................

ask for reschedule............................... he asks for tonight............................... thx god i can do it............................... i think it is a sign............................... that maybe i will have another plan for tomorrow............................... i hope it is true............................... and that plan will make me happy............................... to the max............................... i will overcome all this sadness............................... that has been on my mind............................... for quite some time............................... make me crazy............................... make me insane............................... lord help me please............................... cure me please............................... make me happy please ...........................................

No comments: