Monday, November 19, 2018

my lap is slow............…………………………………………………………

will ask help to him............………………………………………………………… hope he can help............………………………………………………………… and my lap will be fast again............………………………………………………………… that would be nice............………………………………………………………… that will make me happy............………………………………………………………… and I will use it properly............………………………………………………………… to make me close to you............………………………………………………………… thus you bless my lap............………………………………………………………… and it will last long............………………………………………………………… so I don’t have to spend a lot of money............………………………………………………………… to buy a new one............………………………………………………………… I must buy a new one............………………………………………………………… if it is easily broken............………………………………………………………… I hope you don’t break my lap............………………………………………………………… in the name of lord …………………………………

No comments: