Monday, November 19, 2018

no power of authority..................................

no power of famous.................................. just the power of rightousness.................................. love that.................................. hope i can be like that.................................. do not want everything.................................. just the right things.................................. and i hope it is enough.................................. to make me satisfied.................................. to make me happy.................................. and do not make me angry to you anymore.................................. you are cruel.................................. if you make me sad.................................. if you lead me the wrong way ........................................

No comments: